Compatibility with Enhanced Versatility & Simplicity
The Swish™ Implant System now offers the simplicity of one surgical tray and one price at any level. Each Swish implant design is surgically compatible with Straumann drills1 and deliver All-in-1 Packaging with a transfer/carrier, cover screw and healing collar.
The new bone-level SwishActive implant features platform-shifting and a conical hex connection. The internal hex provides six indexing positions for precise prosthetic placement while matching transgingival profiles on a range of prosthetics also allow for consistent soft tissue management throughout treatment.
The tissue-level SwishPlus and the versatile SwishTapered, which may be placed at either tissue- or bone-level, both feature an industry standard internal octagon connection.
A square is also broached into the flats of the octagon (patent pending) to allow the clinician to apply higher insertion torque without risk of damaging the internal connection.
With a range of implant dimension options – including a short, 6mm length – as well as a breadth of stock and custom prosthetics, there is a Swish solution to meet the scope of your clinical needs.
SBM Surface: Over 20 Years of Clinical Success
Swish implants have a medium-rough SBM textured surface extending the length of the implant body. This surface also extends halfway up the transmucosal portion of the SwishPlus implant while the entire transmucosal portion of the SwishTapered implant has a lightly textured surface.
SBM surface is created by using a Soluble Blast Media of Hydroxylapatite (HA) crystals to create a medium-rough and
a lightly textured transmucosal section, without rounding of threads.
We use the same vendor for SBM surface treatments as used by Paragon Implant Company from 1992-2000 when these studies were conducted.
- Bone-level implant featuring surgical compatibility with Straumann® drills
- 12° conical hex connection with platform switching (utilizes InterActive prosthetics)
- Micro-grooves for improved tissue attachment and reduced stress
- Progressively-deeper single-lead threads for increased initial stability
- Self-tapping groove for surgical simplicity
- 2mm extender retained by cover screw for use as a healing collar for one-stage surgery features a concave transgingival profile which matches prosthetics
- Color-coded carrier features demarcations for easy indexing and functions as a transfer