Furthering the discussion on digital orthodontics today and in the future.
Dedicated to providing advanced educational content, this meeting will continue to foster a collaborative learning environment. In each clinical session, a veteran orthodontist will facilitate engaging and participatory discussions, presenting detailed case examples and clinical evidence while guiding the group on a specific topic. Participants are encouraged to share their challenges and experiences while learning advanced approaches and techniques.
This year’s meeting will focus on discovering how a customized treatment approach can help you create amazing smiles, differentiate your practice, and increase efficiency by reducing appointments and adjustments.
Lecture topics include:
- The Insignia Appliance — the vision beyond occlusion
- Implementing Insignia for natural smiles
- Achieving consistent results with difficult cases — managing your Class II, Class III, and Surgical Cases with ease
- Utilizing the power of Insignia to treat open bites and deep bites — modified treatment mechanics
- Best practices for practice growth and success
- Leading a successful transition to Insignia
- Practice management and office workflow — how to utilize your team’s time and redefine their roles and responsibilities
Join us and discover how your peers are leveraging digital orthodontics to differentiate their practices and increase efficiency!
Pre-Meeting: Insignia Essentials Seminar (Sept. 29)*
Instructor: Dr. Sonia Palleck
New to Insignia?
Participants in this one-day seminar will discover the merits of digital smile design and customized appliances that can dramatically improve case management efficiency and treatment outcomes. Complete case presentations from treatment planning and case submission to approving cases will be presented to provide a full understanding of digital orthodontics.
- The basics of how to implement and utilize the Insignia Advanced Smile Design™ Approver software
- The whys/hows of implementing a streamlined digital workflow solution
- How to significantly increase practice efficiencies by making Insignia your standard of care
Tuition & Accreditation
Insignia Global Users Meeting | Sept. 30 – Oct. 1
- $499 (USD)- 750 OLR Points (North American Customers Only)
Pre-Meeting: Insignia Essentials Seminar | Sept. 29
- $199 (USD) – 299 OLR Points (North American Customers Only)
Credit Cards Accepted: Visa, MasterCard, or American Express
Ask your Ormco representative how you can redeem points for tuition as an Ormco Lifetime Rewards member.
Insignia Global Users Meeting | Sept. 30 – Oct. 1 = 11 Credits
Insignia Essentials Seminar | Sept. 29 = 6 Credits